Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm FIVE again!

After watching the video, I found it very interesting. The audience was asked to draw a picture of the person sitting next to them . Once the time was up, people were embarrassed to show their picture. If I was there I would be embarrassed because my drawing would have been chicken scratch. The speaker than said that as a child we were proud of our drawings and now as adults we are more self conscious. The audience was also asked to shoot finger blasters at the speaker. I thought this video was a good video because sometimes we need to be like children to be more creative. I remember one part of the video there were people sleeping on 3 chairs laid out and some people underneath them to get an idea of how to provide for people who wanted to sleep on the airplane.

When I was little, Aly and I use to make extravagant forts out of our twin bed mattresses. So, we decided to do again and act like we were five! We stood up two twin bed mattress and draped sheets over the mattress. We talked and hung out underneath our fort. We also tried to play some of the old hand clapping games we played as kids. It was a lot of FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment